Professor Paul X. McCarthy is a sought after international keynote conference speaker, chair and panelist.
What's next for the World-Wide Web?
Panelist at Sydney Town Hall 2013 CityTalk featuring Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web, Director of the World Wide Web Consortium with:
- Hael Kobayashi, Executive Director, Creative Intelligence, University of Technology Sydney
- Alan Noble, Director of Engineering, Google Australia & New Zealand
- Wendy Simpson, Chairman, Springboard Enterprises
- Glen Boreham, Former Managing Director of IBM Australia and New Zealand
- Rachel Botsman, Author and Social Innovator
Below are a selection of recent public engagements.
Online Gravity Interview
Law via the Internet 2015.
Keynote address to 100 lawyers and policymakers from around the world at the Law via the Internet Conference 2015 at the UNSW Law School, Sydney on 11th November 2015.
Connected Consumer Chair
Speaker and Event Chair at AIMIA's Connected consumer: The future of digital retail experience
What Does 21st Century Talent Look Like?
Keynote Speaker Vivid Future of Work in an address outlining the lessons and findings from #OnlineGravity about the growth in demand for Renaissance talent in the coming decades.
Online Gravity: Learn the Rules
Keynote Speaker Remix Sydney, 2015.
Global conference series Vivid Sydney Chapter 2015.
Why Picasso would Love the Internet of Things.
Speaker and panel Chair at Rewind Fast Forward 2015.
The Rise of Global Online Services
Innovation Business Keynote talk at 6th ISPIM Innovation Symposium – Innovation in the Asian Century
The International Society for Professional Innovation Management.
Unstoppable Rise of Online Services
● Digitisation of Industries
● Global networking of Industries
● What’s ahead
Distinctive Economics of Online
● Online Gravity
● En Masse
● Self Service
Data science and online innovation